- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Sodium Arachidonate — C/N 101297
Arachidonic Acid is a lyophilized preparation of sodium arachidonate. The working concentration of the reagent is 5mg/mL.
Net Contents: 3 x 0.5mL
Arachidonic Acid is for use in routine platelet aggregation studies for the differential diagnosis of aspirin-like release defects and Storage Pool Disease. It is also used to evaluate the inhibitory effect of aspirin on platelet aggregation.
- Lyophilized for long term storage and stability
- Differentiate aspirin-like defects and Storage Pool Disease
- Screen or confirm ASA use
- Evaluate inhibitory effect of aspirin on platelet aggregation
- Working concentration 5mg/mL (500µg/mL)
- Final concentration 0.05g/mL (50µg/mL)